Is restaurant experience necessary to run this business?
- Basic fundamentals of business are necessary
- While it is helpful you will have training and ongoing support
- Hiring proper staff with basic food prep/cooking knowledge is necessary
- We will support your venture by training you and your staff
What is included in Franchise Ownership?
- Use of a fully branded and trademarked name
- Ongoing HQ support
- Updated menu items
- Future financial stability
- First right of refusal for new restaurants in proximity
- System structure
- Integrated content management to TIP website for your location
- Proven planned flow design for frontend, back house and kitchen
- Product manuals, procedures and policies
- Purchase freedom on selected items
Quality of Sucess
- Owner/Operators only
- Investors will not be considered.
- Positive attitude and open mind towards the TIP structure with the willingness to succeed is key
- Hard work and dedication
- Surround yourself with a passionate team to create a great work environment
How long is the franchise agreement?
- It is 10 years renewable for an additional 10 years
What is the initial cost of the franchise?
- The initial cost is $25,000 payable on signing of the agreement
- Franchisee is responsible for all leasehold improvements and construction of restaurant
With a 6 month time frame to open
- Turnkey option is also available. We will build and oversee the construction
Can I reserve future locations?
- You have first right of refusal
- You can reserve future locations to open within 8 months, $15K due on reserve $15K due on signing
What is the cost to build the store?
- The cost of construction varies. It primarily depends on size, equipment, format of establishment and location
- An estimate can be provided during an interview process
How much is the royalty fees and how is it collected?
- The royalty fee is 6% of gross sales (Net + comps + discounts) payable weekly
- A POS system will be provided for your location which the menu and price structure will be setup
- The POS system requires internet access as it will be polled and audited to track sales
Is there advertising fees?
- Yes there is advertising fees. The fees for corporate advertising are 1.5% of net sale and the franchisor is required to spend 1.5% of net sale for local advertisement
- Web advertising is integrated in the website
- Keep the communication flowing, after all you will be part of the family
- Ideas or suggestions can help grow your business and better the brand
- Our team is available for support at any time
What makes us different?
- We use only fresh quality ingredients, whether it be our meats or fresh produce
- 95% of our products require cooking or assembly of a TIP member. This ensures product integrity
- 50 years of combined foodservice knowledge
- Old world recipes passed down from our southern Calabrese roots
- Approachable Italian fare
- Top Choice Award winners for “Best Italian Restaurant” 4 years consecutive
- Featured on The Food Networks “You Gotta Eat Here” Fan Favorite Edition
- Featured On The Food Networks “You Gotta Eat Here” All Italian Edition
If you are interested or require further information, please contact us with the information listed below.
Phone: (905) 451-5552
Fax: (905) 451-9222